WoW
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

WoW

Clanseite Der Clan der Helden

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

An useful review

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
NomoIdol
Gast

An useful review Empty
BeitragThema: An useful review   An useful review EmptyDo Aug 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Hello. Hey C Jones,Quote: can anybody tell me if the firmware is up-to-date Heh, heh, Youw've done better than I - I checked the Sony site and came up empty BUT looking at the date for your firmware, june 18, 2004 and I would say you should be fine -What I'd like you to do is fine-tune your PC, these are things you should check at least once a month. It's fine to try different proggys but perhaps after we check your basics.Quote: I've checked the Nero version that I have & it is version # 6.3.1.25 is there a newer one & if there is could that possibly be another reason why the copying is failing. Nero comes with it's own ASPI layer BUT it isn't all that great, you may wish to download this ASPI Checker and get a "read" if it's working properly or not - Now we need to see if we have a working ASPI Layer."Yea right, and ASPI stands for Another Stupid Piece of Insanity, right ?" No, not quite, it stands for "Advanced SCSI Programming Interface". "Well that tells me nothing, what's it do ?" That's a much easier question to answer. It is kind of a "translator" allowing your software to talk your hardware in a manner that your hardware will understand. Let's imagine an Earthman trying to talk to a rock. Now, think of a sledgehammer as being the interface. With the interface in play, the Earthman can tell the rock to disperse into gravel no matter what planet the rock is from, OK ? Good, let's see if we have a sledgehammer -2. Check for your ASPI Layer. If one isn't present, we'll need to get one and reinstall it, then reboot our PC to allow it to "settle in".ASPI Checker - 1.8 ASPI Layer If you've found you need an ASPI layer OR would like some additional information about it - here you go when did you last defrag your Hard Drive (HD) ? If you have to stop and think about the last time you did it, then it's way, way overdue. Here we go, (Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Disk Defragmenter. When it opens, choose your HD, analyses it to see where we stand then if you need it (you probably will) choose Defragment.).After you finish doing it now you might want to think about having "Scheduled Tasks" in your Control Panel do it for you on a daily basis.A fragmented HD not only drastically slows down your system but it can cause all number of things to happen inside your PC, a messed up burn being one of them.Now let's see if everything will work together the way we want it to, OK ?Give it a test run and let us know how you make out -Pete The ¡°Old Man¡± Pete (???) Your DVD answers are at ScubaPete's DVD Backup Corner ~&gt
Nach oben Nach unten

An useful review
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
WoW :: Offener Bereich :: Bewerbungen-
Gehe zu: